Thursday, July 14, 2011

nothing like a fresh press sheet

Finally, my recent Strong Creative design work went to press this week! I'm working on photos - but here's a press sheet of the business cards I did for a local Napa aesthetician, Katy at Revive Skin Spa. Katy is young, bubbly, pretty, and serious about her work. I was blown away by her professionalism, especially when I found out she was younger than me! So her design had to match her attitude, but also fit within the branding of the salon she's partnered with.



We kept her business cards two-color to cut down on cost, and used a fun metallic purple to add some personality. (Printer Tip of the Day, metallic ink costs the same as flat ink!). She was torn between the green and purple body - and obviously ultimately decided to go with the green as her main card. This will look right at home when displayed at the classy salon downstairs, and she can keep her purple cards for more special potential clients.

I also just printed a gorgeous silver foil + emboss job that I need to take photos of as well. It's nice to have my own designs, printed and tacked up to my inspiration board :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)