Well, it's been a while, hasn't it? The last three weeks have been busy with work and morning sickness, and some days I could barely make it out of bed, let alone even attempt to better our home. But after a weekend in Donner Lake, and entering my 11th week, I feel amazing! No sickness in 6 days, and frankly, thats amazing for me.
So, now I'm ready to Do Work, and with Trev gone all Saturday, here's my list:
1. Clean out my car. This is a biggy, because I know about half our bowls/cups/mugs are somewhere in my trunk, along with various other fun items.
2. Clean out/organize the garage. There's still some miscellaneous items in there that belong in the house-proper, or should just be tossed in general. Also, mom has a garage sale soon, maybe there's stuff I can sell instead of Free Cycling. Cash is nice.
3. Dishes ALL done, kitchen scrubbed. As the baby inside gets more real, I notice every piece of dirt on the floor.
4. FInd more paint stripper, (mom's maybe?) and get that damn dresser that's been sitting in my garage completely scraped. Next is picking knobs and staining it for my bedroom.
5. If I find time, scrub the bathroom. It's not BAD bad, but enough. Try puking 3x a day in a dirty bathroom. Makes you notice every single little thing.