Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dru's Quilt - Finished!

Okay, so the truth is that this thing has been finished for over a month now. I'm not going to give excuses, or promise that I'll be more reliable with my posts...because we all know how that works out!

Just know, I'm currently finished piecing another quilt, and cutting into another, along with launching Strong Creative, my own business to fully encompass all the aesthetic things I do.

Oh, right, DruBuddy's quilt. (Nope, don't know why the baby insisted on being nekkid for this shoot...too damn cute!)








As you'll remember, I modeled it after Purl Bee's wedding quilt, except with a sunset-ish color vibe. With robots and owls, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I love good ol' Alabama Quilts. We went to Gee's Bend years ago and saw some of the old styled quilts there. I've been try to help a local artist with internet marketing in Fairhope

    ReplyDelete

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)