Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Inspiration: Riley Blake

I was my making my blog rounds this evening (when I should have been updating my mom's website, oops!) and I ended up on Homemade by Jill, where she was praising Riley Blake's fabric patterns. This led to some more clicking, and I ended up at Cutting Corners College, Riley's tutorial central.

The first tute is for a notebook/binder/folder type thing, called Writey Tidy. The fabrics are adorable, and the concept is fabulous! (Plus, it looks super easy).





It looks like there are only a few tutorials up there, but I'll definitely be checking back for new ones, as what's there now is certainly quality!

where do you find your favorite tutorials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)