1. Take Delaney to feed the ducks
2. Get the backyard in friends-over-for-BBQ state
- more lawn, less blackberry rambles
- paint old patio furniture and grill
4. Pull together our bedroom
- upholstered headboard
- paint nightstands
- retrofit/refinish existing dresser
- reupholster ottoman
- area rug from estate sale
- duvet cover and bed styling
- paint walls and ceiling to match the rest of the house
5. Go to the beach once a month with Kelly and our girls
6. Update the office into a functional, inspirational space
- ikea wood counter top
- litterbox solution
7. Get business license for StrongCreative
9. Lose 25lbs by August 17th
10. Finish upholstering couch, add new feet.
11. Get Delaney potty trained
12. Get Delaney in her big-girl bed (and big girl bed out of garage, see item 3)
13. Run an 8min mile
14. Find affordable, reliable daycare so I can work 8hrs a day
15. Boost my credit score to 600 (or higher!)
17. Finish my MIL's quilt (by Aug 11)
18. Go on a date with Trevor once a month (or more!)
19. Take Allie to the dog park once a week
21. Refresh living room
- reupholster waiting room chair in something bright
- Bring in teak shelving units
- area rug (estate sale)
- rearrange for optimum comfort/entertaining.
- rotate photo frames (and finally take the provided "fake family portraits" out of a few of them)
22. Limit coffee intake to cups brewed at home or work.
24. Spend as much time outside with my family as our schedules and daylight allow.
25. Go on IKEA (and Urban Ore??) field trip with BCE Jeni Olsen - added 6/17 because she basically demanded it.