Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Craigslist Finds : Vallejo/Benicia

I love Craigslist, but I can't afford it all, and boyfriend makes me run every Craigslist (or FreeCycle for that matter) adoption past him. So, I live vicariously by browsing.


1950's red and grey table


School Desk

Now, this is something I just might have to buy. We used to have an old school desk in my bedroom when I was in elementary school. True, mine had lift-up desk with storage underneath, but for $25, this is just too classic to pass up.


Vintage marble table

I don't even know what I'd do with this. But I'm drawn to it...of course, I'd get rid of that brass on the bottom. Gross.



Beautiful and Stylish Furniture

Now, this I emailed to boyfriend, because I just want everything. I want my money, and I need it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)