Sunday, May 30, 2010

Check It Out: Local radio DJ gets living room makeover

Not just ANY radio DJ, mind you. This is Vinnie, from Sarah and Vinnie, of RadioAlice fame. You NorCal people know what I'm talking about. My mom started listing to Alice way at the beginning, when it was catering to women's music taste. Alanis and the like.

Well, I've been listening to them ever since. When Vinnie was fired, when NoName joined the crew, when Vinnie came back. Vinnie now has a new lady friend, and Sarah nominated him for a room makeover from local talk show, The View From The Bay.

Most of the furniture and tchotchkes were sourced from IKEA, something you know I'm a BIG fan of. Check out the video!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)