Monday, June 8, 2009

Current Obsession: bus rolls

So, I didn't go to the Antique Fair as planned this weekend, and it looks like I missed out big time. Apartment Therapy posted these bus rolls, and I was automatically taken with them. After all the traveling on busses we've done, this reminds me of past summers, and how old tour busses would make jokes out of them. *I also just found out the ones from the Alameda antique Fair are from Scotland. Even more perfect.*

Now, I want one bad. Or two. Or seven.


Apartment Therapy's find.


Australian bus destination roll on Ebay


1940's RED Dallas Bus Roll Sign on Ebay




STEVENSON'S OF UTTOXETER VINTAGE BUS DESTINATION BLIND
on Ebay (these guys seem to look like they have them often. Definitely something to keep my eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)