Friday, December 18, 2009

Ruffles gone wrong.

Well, I attempted this ruffle necklace from Happy Together. Super easy, super cute (at least on her tan collarbones), and I actually perfected it.

The only problem? I did it in the closest fabric to me, which happened to be the hot pink from the crib skirt. And oh right, I've gained almost 50lbs with this pregnancy, and I haven't been tan in months. So, instead of the hipster, dreamy necklace I was aiming for, it's more Fat Kid on a Luau. Not cute.

It's still something I'd like to perfect, as a baby friendly accessory. I have big plans to lose weight and get back to cute me after this baby finally makes her way out (as seen here at SkinnyChels). Maybe I'll post pictures once I wash my hair or something, and kind a grass skirt to coordinate with my lei-ish disaster from tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)