Friday, February 26, 2010

Loving: Urban Outfitters

I used to go to Urban Outfitters every week when I lived in Florida. While there is one in SF, they're way too expensive for my means right now, and I even stopped looking at their website. Oh, silly me. How could I forget the awesome that is UO?

For example, a solution to my jewelry storage crisis:


Birdcage Jewelry Stand, available in 4 colors


Hand Quilted Velvet Pillow. DIY idea much?


Owl Couple Printed Cotton Rug. Our bathroom needs some personality, why not some purple owls?


Strawberry Roots Wall Art. How cute would this be in a little girl's room? (Yeah, I know. Baby room pictures. Soon, friends.)


Enough said, really.

1 comment:

  1. urban outfitters: bad.

    http://www.awakenedaesthetic.com/2009/06/exposed-urban-outfitters-do-you-really-know/

    ReplyDelete

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)