Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Girl? Modern Kitch.

Well, it's offical. Friday, the 17th (coincidentally, Trev and my 3yr, 11mo anniversary), we'll know if we're having a boy or a girl Baby Terrill. So, with a weekend alone, and a garage sale at my mom's tomorrow (hello free stuff), this seems an appropriate time to follow up on my promise of a Girl's Only zone for little (possibly) Delaney Melissa.


Mushroom Bird Wall art


DIY Twinkle Board


DIY Embroidered Headboard


Orange Poppy Pillow


Thru The Trees Chandelier

I LOVE the idea of a chandelier in a little girls room, especially this one, which isn't too froo-froo, AND it's on sale or $30. Sick.



Heather Ross Mendocino bundle in Fushia


Vintage Avon Grecian Milk Glass


Mother's Little Helper stool


Modern Poppy baby quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)