Saturday, July 11, 2009

Personalized Print

Well, Boy is gone this weekend, and I have the lap top at home. This means I read design blogs all weekend long, with HGTV on in the background. Pathetic, hm? I won't have this free time in 6 months, so I'm soaking it up for all it's worth.

I've found some pretty amazing prints on Etsy, and since I work for a printer, it's pretty tempting for me to recreate some of the more popular prints. But, since plagiarism is bad, and I don't get a whole lot out of ripping other people off, I made a little print piece that's a little more personal.

Brownie point if you can quote the song, WITHOUT GOOGLING. I'm watching you.



OR




Which one do you like better? I did the one with just text first, and then thought it looked a little top heavy. I like all the empty space tho.

2 comments:

  1. my hopes are so high your kiss might kill meeee!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, I knew you of all people would get it.

    I considered THAT quote, but when written out, and not sung by Chris Carraba, it's a littler morbid.

    ReplyDelete

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)