Saturday, February 26, 2011

In the name of process….

Wow, it's been a busy week. With the house hunting (don't get excited, we're just looking for another rental), craziness at work, Dru's quilt, and our walking, talking, head-bonking 14mo old, I can barely keep my head on straight!

To maintain some sense of sanity, I spend my precious late-night hours sewing. I'm almost done with the front of Dru's PurlBee-inspired quilt! Forgive the late night photos…





Apparently, I'm running out of room in my kitchen to display things. I have 7 rows still to attach, and I just don't think they're going to fit! I guess you'll have to wait until the entire thing is done until you get another "full body".

PS: I'm posting this in the name of Rossie's Process Pledge. The journey makes the destination, or some crap like that. Also, makes for more blog posts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)