Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is why I'm hot.

This is where I live, this is where I live. Be jealous, cuz this is where I live.



Okay, well, this is 45min away from where I currently live, at the GORGEOUS Wine Country Inn. Thanks to my best friend Kelly (of tufted headboard fame), and her dad who owns the place, Trevor and I got a relaxing Valentine's night away with absolutely no responsibilities. Woke up this morning to some drizzle, and the view was STILL spectacular.



Napa will always be my home, these views will always be considered "where I live". Funny how we take it for granted, this amazing place where tourists flock to. Guess it takes a night away from the norm to appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look...tufted headboard material?? And I agree... Napa is a great place to call home :)

    ReplyDelete

Somedays I feel I'm talking to myself! Input is appreciated :)